Kids, we're all in deep trouble and some of us don't even know it.
- The Bible tells us in Romans that "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."
- God hates sin. He is perfect and He wants us to be perfect.
- He is so holy that somebody has to pay for our sins.
God loves us so much that He gave us a way out of our punishment.
- He sent His Son Jesus to pay the penalty for the sins of everyone who believes.
- Jesus never sinned, and He died on the cross for us.
- We know that God was satisfied with Jesus' sacrifice because God raised Him from the grave.
- Jesus is in heaven now, getting ready to come back some day.
If we want to escape our punishment we have to believe in Jesus and follow Him.
Believing and following Jesus does more than help us escape punishment.
- We have to give up and turn away from our sins.
- Jesus will help us do that.
- Jesus wants to be our friend and He makes our life right now pretty special.
- He also promises that when we die, we will go to be with Him in heaven forever.
- Grown-ups call that eternal life.
If you want to be saved from sin, you don't need to wait. You can pray to Jesus right now:
Dear Lord Jesus: I know that I am a sinner and I believe that you died to pay the penalty for my sins. Thank you for taking my punishment. Please come into my heart and help me to live for you. Amen.
You can learn more about Jesus and how to live for Him by talking to someone else who is saved and by going to a good church or Sunday School.
More Great Stuff
A Family Guide to the Christian Faith - Meeting with God: Creation, Jesus, Salvation (I Can Know God)
Beginning with God : My Very Own Devotional
God Loves You! Coloring Book: A Read-aloud Coloring Book About God's Plan for Salvation
Growing With Jesus
Join now with 10,000+ e-mail subscribers in over 75 countries.
Help make a difference in the life of a child.
This web site is a service of
Copyright © 2012 - The Missing Link, Inc.
North Central Ohio, U.S.A.
TOP OF PAGE
Last updated January 16, 2012.
Around the Piano//
Events/ Children's Chapel/ Adult Chapel/ Missing Link/ Links/ Resources